It’s almost here! The nation’s largest independent book festival is happening in Decatur, Georgia this weekend and BQB will be part of the action! Today’s sneak peek is a preview into each of the books that will be available to have signed in-person by the author. If you’re in the area, come visit us at the Decatur Book Festival, booth 425. Check out our full schedule below and enjoy a sample of the fine books by some of our Georgia authors. We’ll see you there!
Saturday, September 1
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Dr. Amber French and Kari Morris will be signing their healthy lifestyle program and recipe book designed to help readers lose weight while eating a balanced diet that naturally combats diseases of aging. Click here to look inside Wellness 100: 100 Carbs/100 Recipes!
Tammy Turner will be signing her debut young adult fantasy novel. Click here to look inside Falling into Forever.
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Cody Jackson, America’s One Boy USO will be signing his activity and coloring book that teaches kids about the importance of patriotism and supporting our brave soldiers. Click here to peek inside Pint-Sized Patriots: Coloring and Activity Book.
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Lori Beard-Daily will be signing her debut novel about a journey through discord, duplicity, and denial after three Atlanta friends break a promise made during their days at Spelman College. Click here to sample Destination D.
Sunday, September 2
- 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Meet J.R. Hardin who will be signing two of his adventurous kid’s books! Peek inside The Kudzu Monster Triliogy here and also check out The Adventures of Little Dog Koko by clicking here.
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Rick and Stella January will be signing their children’s book about the joys of gardening and spending time with Grandma! Take some time to enjoy their rhyme found in Come Out to the Garden.
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Anna Lee Everhart will be getting kids moving and grooving with her cute children’s book, Bearful Bear and His New Moves. Take a peek here!
Barbara Peters brings years of experience and enriching relationship advice to couples. She will be signing “He Said, She Said, I Said: 7 Keys to Relationship Success” and you can get a look at her helpful insight here.