12 Days of Christmas GiveAway by BQB/WriteLife Publishing
For 12 days in December (From December 6th – December 17th), we’ll be giving away a BQB/WriteLife book a day to a lucky winner. The books range from good fiction reads when you need a break during the holiday to inspirational/motivational books and books for children from toddler to teen.
To enter the contest:
- email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- in the subject line type: 12 days contest
- in the body of the email:
- List the day you are entering for (each day must have a separate email)
- Put your name and email address (we’ll email you for your mailing address if you win)
The rules of the contest:
- The contest begins 11/19/14
- You must be 18 years or older to enter and live in the U.S.
- The drawing will be made on the day the book is listed as a giveaway and we will contact the winner via email that day.
- Your book will be mailed out to you within the week.
- Your email address will be added to the BQB/WriteLife eNewsletter list. (We send out two eNewsletters a month regarding our latest releases and most popular books). At any time, you can choose to unsubscribe from the eNewsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the eNewsletter if you choose not to receive them.
These are the books, the dates they will be given away, and the age group for which each was written:
December 6th: Darling the Curly Tailed Reindoe (4-8 year olds – illustrated book)
December 7th: The Spices of My Life, Recipes, Memories, and More (cookbook)
December 8th: Mama, I Want to See God (4-8 year olds – illustrated Christian story book)
December 9th: The End of Never (YA paranormal romance/fiction)
December 10th: Family Inheritance (adult fiction)
December 11th: Forgiving Waters (young adult/adult fiction)
December 12th: The Four Princesses (4-8 year olds – illustrated Christian story book)
December 13th: Flying Paint Rollers From Heaven: Messages of Hope, Humor, and Love From Beyond (adult nonfiction/angels and spirit guides)
December 14th: Changing the Game Plan (nonfiction/inspirational – adult)
December 15th: Bearful Bear and His New Moves (3-5 year olds – illustrated book)
December 16th: Showing Up to Play (nonfiction/motivational – adult)
December 17th: Farthest House (adult fiction)
**Watch for our “Ten Days of the New Year” giveaway in January with motivational/inspirational/entertaining books for the whole family.**