BQB/WriteLife Publishing – 10 Days of the New Year Book GiveAway
For the first ten days in January (From January 1st – January 10th), we’ll be giving away a BQB/WriteLife book a day to a lucky winner. The books range from good fiction reads when to inspirational/motivational books and books for children from toddler to teen.
To enter the contest:
- email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- in the subject line type: New Year contest
- in the body of the email:
- List the day you are entering for (each day must have a separate email)
- Put your name and email address (we’ll email you for your mailing address if you win)
The rules of the contest:
- The contest begins 12/26 and entries will be taken through January 9th.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter and live in the U.S.
- The drawing will be made on the day the book is listed as a giveaway and we will contact the winner via email that day.
- Your book will be mailed out to you within the week.
- Your email address will be added to the BQB/WriteLife eNewsletter list. (We send out two eNewsletters a month regarding our latest releases and most popular books). At any time, you can choose to unsubscribe from the eNewsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the eNewsletter if you choose not to receive them.
These are the books, the dates they will be given away, and the age group for which each was written:
January 1st: Wellness 100: 100 Carbs/100 Recipes (for adults who want to start the new year off by eating right)
January 2nd: I Hope There’s Pie (humorous memoirs/adult)
January 3rd: Life, A Little Brown Dog, and Shite Like That (inspirational/personal growth)
January 4th: Eartha Gets Well – A story about healthy lifestyles for kids (4-8 year olds – illustrated book)
January 5th: Learning to Love: A Journey Into Loving Yourself (adult motivational/personal growth)
January 6th: It’s a Secret, So Pass it On: A Toolbox for Life (adult inspirational/metaphysical/informational)
January 7th: Secret Kindness Agents: How Small Acts of Kindness Really Can Change the World (adults & educators)
January 8th: Happy Again! Your New and Meaningful Life After Loss (adult – personal growth/happiness)
January 9th: Showing up to Play: Business & Life Lessons Learned on the Golf Course (adult motivational)
January 10th: Become a Medical Intuitive (adult – body, mind, and spirit/metaphysical)
**Watch for other contests and giveaways throughout the year.**