There are so many choices when it comes to publishing. Recent technologies in the web and printing sectors have provided opportunities that never existed before. Researching them completely on your own can be overwhelming and exhausting, but Terri Ann Leidich of BQB/WriteLife Publishing and Sarah Beth Jones of NoBS Biz Coaching have collaborated to create a course called, “Choosing the Right Publishing Option for You and Your Manuscript.”
Whether you’re at the beginning of your manuscript, half-way through or searching for a publishing home for your completed work, this course will help you consider:
- Transitioning from a writer to an author/business person.
- The requirements and opportunities of each publishing option.
- How to pair your work style and manuscript with the right publishing option.
- What to expect when you’re publishing.
- An overview of marketing and getting your manuscript in tip-top condition for publication.
The course is only $29.99 and is a 30 day self-paced e-course. Learn more here!