I had a headache one day last week that wouldn’t quit. It was the kind that splits skulls and pops eyeballs. While I was drinking my 104th glass of water, to make sure I was totally hydrated (because dehydration is the leading trigger of headaches for me) I wondered what causes headaches. The day started like every other with the same morning routine, same food and drink, same schedule… but the headache persisted.
The body holds many mysteries and a book like Tina Zion’s Become a Medical Intuitive can help readers learn to feel more connected with their bodies and those of others.
In addition to writing this book, Zion has developed a complete weekend course to teach the intuitive skills that she is passionate about. She has recently been in Florida, Michigan, Illinois as well as New Zealand and Canada. She is a 4th generation psychic, registered nurse, Gestalt trained counselor, certified in clinical hypnotherapy, and blends all of her training and experience into her training and her writing.
You can learn more about Zion’s training and courses here.
And here is more about Become a Medical Intuitive: The Complete Developmental Course
This book provides a complete training experience to become a medical intuitive. Each chapter advances you, step-by-step, to intensify your psychic abilities and develop your x-ray perception. A medical background is not necessary to excel as a medical intuitive. “Become a Medical Intuitive” provides you with the following (and more):
- How to take charge of your energy field;
- How imagination and intuition work together;
- See, feel, and sense the entire person on all levels;
- Receive the pure essence of someone’s life story;
- Inform without diagnosing;
- Actual case studies and assessments to learn from.
You are already intuitive. It is only a matter of noticing all of the information you are receiving in a different way. The medical intuitive’s life is feeling, sensing, knowing, and perceiving on multiple levels with all of your senses. When you have completed the course contained in this book, you will have truly developed x-ray vision.
Zion has also written a book for Reiki students, teachers and practitioners:
It will enrich the classes that current teachers are giving and gives the new teacher confidence and pride when providing that very first class. Practitioners will have a greater understanding of how to apply Reiki and what is actually happening during a session. The Reiki Teacher’s Manual is a precise step-by-step guide to instruct all three levels or degrees of Reiki.
This manual and its format provide:
- Consecutive steps with time approximations to make sure you teach all the information and still have plenty of time for the hands on practice sessions;
- How to increase the power of your attunement;
- How to teach the attunement to others;
- Goals for different segments of each class;
- 15 handouts that are concise, informative, and can be copied from the book;
- Guidelines in opening your own Reiki practice;
- Information regarding state licensing needs;
- How to avoid issues with physicians and the medical community.
All books by BQB and WriteLife Publishing are available from Amazon, B&N or can be ordered from your favorite local bookstore.